Sylee was very organized though and carried through until the very end, thanks again Sylee you did a great job!
Monday, October 19, 2009
What'll it be for F.H.E.!
There are moments, lot's of moments when we wonder why? Why are we even trying to have family home evening! I'm sure you probably don't have this problem in your homes, right? Well a few weeks a go I was,(to be honest) dreading family home evening. Sylee asked what we were doing for F.H.E. and I quickly responded what ever she wanted,(trying to sound as excited as possible), she loved the idea of being in charge and so did I!!! The kids always have a part in helping, but this time I wanted to see if it would make a difference in our F.H.E. to put her completely in charge! She went to work, planning and preparing for a good hour and a half! I am proud to say it was a success! Sylee decided she wanted to have a talent show and really set the stage. She had a black blanket draped over the piano to create a stage setting for the performers. She also found a few props to help us less-talented one's out! I don't think there has been a noisier F.H.E. in all the world, but hey they loved it! I must say that the recorder was the coveted item of the night, by the kids anyways! I sang a song, (not really a talent mind you) and Sai impressed the kids by shooting nerf bullets at targets that were on nerf vests worn by the kids, yah...so we may not be the world's most talented bunch!
Sylee was very organized though and carried through until the very end, thanks again Sylee you did a great job!




Sylee was very organized though and carried through until the very end, thanks again Sylee you did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment