|Henny+Penny

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jibber-Jabber!

Brett came home form school last week and started rattling off his day to me at his usual 100 mile an hour pace. I listened intently trying to catch any part that may be VITAL to know about! It began with the usual list, yes(tattle-tailing) of all the kids in the class who didn't listen to the teacher, and what the teacher said to each one...of course Brett wasn't among them? Then I heard some new info. or is it! He said, " Mom, a lot of girls got in trouble today, they sure like to talk a lot", Me: "Ya, we do, but don't you like to talk a lot too?" Brett:" But they got in trouble a lot, mom, girls can just jibber-jabber till the cows come home." Oh I was on to him, he no doubt heard that phrase from his teacher, directed to him I'm sure! It was hilarious none the less...and maybe just a little true!!!

3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

oh Julie that is so funny...the best part is I can hear him EXACTLY.....He is so cute! I thought you were going to say he kissed the girls....he is a ladies man!

Tara said...

How funny!! He and Carter sound alot alike. Jibber Jabber nonetheless!! You should have heard them bowling! All I heard was "MISSSSSISSSSPPIPPIPPI"! They are to cute!!!

Stacy J said...

so cute!!!