|Henny+Penny

Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Things!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Baby Things!


Aside from the baby itself is there really anything more adorable than all the Baby Things!!! What's not so cute however? Mom going on month two of INSANE nesting stage! My family will openly and willingly admit what a mess I have been... as will I! I can't seem to get enough done in a day and have this uncontrollable urge to clean, organize, and plan everything. Those are all good things you say? I thought so too, about the first week and now I can hardly stand myself...please someone tell me you have been like when you were pregnant!

We are down to less than a week and my kids can hardly wait, it has been, "Forever" to them and I think I'm just about ready too! We are so excited to welcome this new little bundle into our family!!! We will keep you all posted.

Thanks again Mom for your help with quilt, and painting. Thanks Jodi for the absolutely adorable car seat cover, your amazing, and of course my honey for his hard work in getting the room ready, and for all his endless patience!!








Sai did such an amazing job the baby's room. He removed the old floorboard and put up this! Then he added some trim work around the middle of the room and finished with some wooden frames he made to go around the center! Thanks for putting your MAD SKILLS to work honey, I LOVE IT!










4 comments:

Tara said...

Love LOVE the blanket and her room! Can't wait to meet little miss and get to snuggle her!! :) Your bows look awesome! :) Love ya girlie!!

Tara said...

BTW you are more then welcome to make me a blanket and some of those awesome burp clothes when we finally have another one!! ;) Love ya!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Ok you gotta tell me how you made those bows! I have been dying to learn! All I know is you burn them but thats it! Everything is so cute and good luck this next week! So exciting!

The Bailey's said...

ok we need a final pic of that room..it looks awesome...and the bows...hello? teach me girl! an amazing job sai!