|Henny+Penny

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Salt Lake!

We had a baby blessing in Utah a few weeks ago. We took advantage of the opportunity for a mini vacation and headed down on Fri. We met up with my bro. who is at the University of Utah and hung out with him all that day. Saturday we spent touring temple square. It was a much needed vacation, to say the least we had a blast!!!






4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

You take some awesome pictures! Vacations? you mean peoplee get those? :) We take it when we can...heres to some good camping outs this summer!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun. Except for that part with the snow behind the kiddos in the bkgd. Uugh!

The Bailey's said...

Awesome..ok JULIE YOU R IN HUGE TROUBLE...I mean big trouble..what the crap???? I knew you were pregnant too ( I could tell the last time we talked because you cant lie...good thing...but as a friendy...dont you think I deserve a flippin phone call??? Ok...well still love ya...CONGRATS you guys!

Manda L. said...

Love the pic of Sylee in front of the doors!