So Benson found the camera as I was uploading some pics of Brett and said, "Me picture mom!" He waved it at me, sat it in my lap, and then grew impatient and started pushing buttons, so at this point I stopped what I was doing to snap a few pics of him! I told him SMILE and this is what I got over and over and over! What a silly boy, I finally got one normal face out of him! He is so stinkin' cute no matter what face that boy is pulling!
I can just see you giggling behind the camera as he bust another perfect pose. It's funny to see what a camera can do to a willing and energetic little one! There energy just seems to shine thru the whole room. Wish we were all that cute!
5 comments:
oh he is so stinken cute.. he has gotten so big...so dang cute
How funny! What a personality he's got!
Oh Benson! He is so so cute!
I can just see you giggling behind the camera as he bust another perfect pose. It's funny to see what a camera can do to a willing and energetic little one! There energy just seems to shine thru the whole room. Wish we were all that cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment