|Henny+Penny

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DIRT MAGNET!!!

...And that is no joke! Why is it that DIRT just follows boys wherever they go, this time it was in the garden ARRRRRRR! After a little educating from Brett, Benson was, well, let's just say that was one filthy tub!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving Benson's hair!
That looks like the kind of fun Mason will enjoy having with your boys! All the kids for that matter!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bailey's said...

Oh Julie those pictures are sooooo cute! I will miss that little Benson and his hair. Sorry that he got so dirty here too. thanks for all your help today! you are so awesome. i am really going to miss you!

Moores said...

I have to agree with everybody else! His hair is so cute! It is so funny, because my kids played in a ton of mud last night!

Manda L. said...

That is so cute!! His face paint is adorable!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

That's hilarious! You're bottom of your bathtub was probably mud when he got done!