|Henny+Penny

Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks to who?

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever had the quote that is now on my header on their blog. I love this quote and found it on someone's blog while browsing. I couldn't find it again, I think maybe it was Amanda's not sure, but thanks for giving me an author to put with it! In fact I love it so much that I put it on my wall too, I couldn't wait, thanks Jodi for the early B-day your so sweet!! And thanks a million Destinee for the picture and pulling it all together!
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Manda L. said...

You were right, it was on my blog. It is my favorite quote. It was on a tag. I am glad you liked it and I love it on your wall!!!!!!!!!! I am much jealous!

The Staley Family said...

Jules, Your blog is super cute. I love your wall. It looks really good and I love the quote too. Your kiddos are sooooooo adorable. We can't wait to come home and visist for Thanksgiving. We love you all! Aunt COCO

Stacy J said...

I love your pictures and your blog! You are awesome!

Justin said...

frick, how often do you change your background on this thing. I don't think I've ever been to your site twice without it changing. Your wall looks good, though. It would probably look better with a picture of me on it. :P Hey, thanks for calling, and emailing, and commenting on my form of a blog (Facebook) to show that you love and acknowledge the existence of your little brother... love ya too

Justin

MommaArch said...

Cute blog Julie!!! How did you customize it. Are you willing to share???

Yours truly said...

Way to go, it looks awesome. Way cute. Your always so crafty, and your house is always so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm with Justin. It's always a surprise when I open your blog! It looks good though! I love your wall. That is a great saying!

The Bailey's said...

I love it, you are always so creative, it looks awesome, I am jealous and dont be surprised if down the road it gets copied

EmilieAn said...

saw you on emily's blog and didn't want to stalk. Your family I'd gorgeous. Itnew year before I'll have a chance to read through a lot if your posts. Take care. I love your hair

Moores said...

That is a really cute wall arrangement! I love it!