|Henny+Penny

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Surviving!

WOW has summer has sure done a number to our routine, anyone else? We are loving summer so much but appearently didn't realize until it got here that we had everything packed into the first few weeks! It has been one thing to the next, as I'm sure you can all relate and I feel as though I've hardly had a chance to breath. Life has begun to settle down a little now and I promise to have regular post (you can hold me to it!) I look forward to getting caught up on all the happenings in your lives and having more get togethers, let's live it up!

2 comments:

Manda L. said...

WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU. LOOKS LIKE A TON OF FUN SO FAR AND STILL 2 MONTHS LEFT!! HOORAY!

The Bailey's said...

im in lets go camping.....oh and yeah your back