Okay so I'm a little slow responding to this. There are just so many questions and my life is not that interesting! Here we go:
10 years ago: Iwas in my second year of college, suffering through all my health courses. I knew I wanted to do something in the health field. I had Dental Hygiene in mind starting out so I was up to my neck in Micro, Anatomy, and chemistry...puke, I don't miss that at all! I did love the college life, I made a lot of great friends (including my now sister-in-law) we had a blast.
On my to do list: Wow, what isn't on my to do list. I would have to say scrapbooking is always top on my list, I have a lot to catch up on, but I will do it! I can't wait until it warms up and when it does my door will be the next thing to be painted, right after I redue my room, oh and clean out every dirty over-cluttered cupboard, pile and corner in the house and.... well I guess that does it for now!!
2 places I've lived: Okay, I know that was supposed to be 5 places I've lived but, appearently I have lived a sheltered life, or I just love Twin falls too much!! I have only lived here in wonderful Twin Falls and I spent a summer in Boise with my now sister-in-law (Destinee).
4 jobs I've had: ...Like I said before. I have only had four jobs and even that is a stretch. The first job I've ever had was at Arby's ( yes as in roast beef, but hey at least it wasn't burgers and fries! Job number two was at Subway, I guess I really did have a thing against burgers. I worked there for 31/2 years, and well it paid my way through college. Job three was a cleaning job I did on the side. I cleaned a ladies house twice a week. Job four is the best job yet, being a stay at home. I have been able to stay home since I had Sylee, and I am so grateful for that. Being a mom I don't feel like there is any job I haven't done!
What I would do if I was a billionaire ... of course only after I donated thousands of dollars to the needy. I would love to take a church history tour, and travel around and visit as many temples as possible. I would also love to go to Laos and visit where Sai grew up. I would take my kids to Disney World and not even feel guilty about paying $5 dollars for a bottled water! I would leave bigger tips and give money to random people everyday who looked like they could use it. I would build a house on an acre out in the country. I would buy Sai a camper, four wheeler and a boat. Then I would spend a day, or five at a spa getting the works, oh ya and that spa is on a remote island in Fiji!
Bad habits: I am just a little bit obsessed with cleaning, I just like everything in it's place, not very practical though, and well it is a little border-line obsessive compulsive! A true blue bad habit that is just in my (Blau) blood is that we are always late to everything.
Things I enjoy: There are so many things I love to do. I love spending time outside; camping, walking, and gardening. I love to scrapbook and journal. I enjoy reading and music (country) and spending time with my family and friends. I Love chocolate and thai food (not at the same time) and my favorite season is fall!
Things people don't know about me: I played baseball for several years growing up and before there was a girls team I was the only girl on an all boy team ( and I have pictures to prove it). I am not a pet lover, although I grew up with horses, rabbits and cats...we do have about 20 guppies though! I told you this wouldn't be exciting!
2 comments:
I loved getting to know even more about you. And I don't think you are boring.
Hey Julie,
That was fun to read! I check your blog all the time! It's been so much fun for me! love ya!
Post a Comment