what I would have done if I didn't have any of her special day. She looked so beautiful, the day was almost perfect with a few exceptions, the water was freezing and the power went out in the bathrooms (only), we laughed. I was honored to get to speak on the Holy Ghost and Sai did a great job all around. I was so lucky to find her beautiful dress at costco for only sixteen dollars. She is such a special spirit we love her so much and are so proud of her!!
This was her cake from costco the picture has a major glare, but it was a picture of her in her dress and a picture of Christ being baptized. 

4 comments:
Sylee,
Congratulations. I hope your baptizing was good. Talk to you later. Bye.
"why did the leaf didn't want to be a leaf?"
-Because, it wasn't a leaf at all. It was a caterpillar!
Love, avery
Sylee,
We are so proud of you and the decision you made to be baptized! You are such a great example for your brothers and cousins! (And the rest of us too.) Wish we could have been there!
Julie- so sorry about your pics! That is sooo sad! Love you guys!
Wow Julie I wish I could be more like you. The cake was delicious and beautiful. What a great idea. You are such a giving person, and are you always smiling and happy? Thanks for being such a great friend.
I love these pictures and am so proud of you for being the best little blogger. You just caught right on. Thanks again for all that you do. I loved dinner and was great left overs today. I think I am just happy to enjoy a meal without being miserable. Thanks for posting about Makray. You are too cute!
Sylee's baptism was great, it must be so nice to have such a supportive family. So how does it feel to have an eight year old?
Post a Comment